frevvo Cloud users may encounter an issue where workflows will not submit/continue due to invalid fields. The invalid fields may have data which you can see in the Submission XML; however, in the form they appear empty or invalid. If these fields are hidden, the user will not see the invalid field(s) but still cannot submit.
This issue was introduced with the frevvo v10.2.0 Cloud upgrade on April 30th, 2022, and our developers are actively investigating it (TIP-31514).
- The name and control type of the invalid fields.
- If the field(s) are hidden, please follow these instructions to identify them.
- Download and attach the worklow.zip file
- A screenshot of the Audit Trail for the affected Task
- The browser you are using when you encounter the issue.
There is no workaround available yet, but in some cases, you may be able to use the Submission XML to see and fill the correct values, and/or temporarily adjust your business rules to make these controls visible for editing, or not required to allow the flow to continue.
Please watch the Cloud Software Updates forum for announcements.
We appreciate you trusting frevvo with your mission-critical applications. It is our goal to always provide you with the highest quality of service possible.
frevvo Customer Support