On December 14, 2020 many Google services worldwide experienced a service interruption starting at 7:00 AM EST and lasting for approximately 52 minutes. Services affected include Google Drive and Google Sheets, which are often used in conjunction with frevvo forms/workflows via the frevvo Google Connector.
Google restored their services for most customers by 7:52 AM EST. You can read more about this outage at the Google Status Dashboard.
Customers using the frevvo Google Connector should check their submissions for the period between 7:00 AM - 7:52 AM EST on December 14, 2020. Customers who do not use the Google Connector and/or do not see submission errors for this time period are not affected, and do not need to take any action.
- If there are submission errors,
- Tenant Admins will receive a Doc Post Failure notification as described in this documentation.
- You will see a submission error in the Submissions Repository as described in this documentation.
- Check the Google Drive and/or Google Sheets where you expected the submissions to save to see if those submissions failed to post.
- If the submission failed to post, you will need to resubmit the submission(s).
- Double click the Submission in the Submissions table to open View Submission Details.
- Click the Form Name to open the Form/Workflow submission.
- If your Submissions do not display a clickable hyperlink, have the production designer user give you Who Can Edit the Submission access control.
- Click Submit.
- Form/workflow and document actions will run again when you resubmit. For example if you are posting to the Google Sheet and sending an email, both actions will occur again when you resubmit.
- Resubmitting should clear the submission error and complete the configured Google Connector Document Action(s).
If these actions do not resolve submissions errors or you have other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you trusting frevvo with your mission critical applications. It is our goal to always provide you with the highest quality of service possible.
frevvo Customer Support