For many years frevvo and Square 9 Softworks have shared a strong partnership to deliver frevvo's forms/workflow product offered under the name of GlobalForms. As fellow Connecticut based software developers, we have always been proud to work together and have our frevvo Live Forms forms/workflow solutions incorporated into Square 9’s product suite.
In 2018 Square 9 launched GlobalForms 10 as a brand new forms solution built from the ground up by Square 9’s development team. At that time Square 9 began selling their new forms solution. For the last two years Square 9 has continued to support the GlobalForms 7 frevvo version of their web forms for their customers in conjunction with our frevvo team. Over time however, Square 9’s knowledge of the frevvo product has not kept up with frevvo development team’s continuous improvements and recent new frevvo Live Forms v9 major product release. As a result, Square 9 decided it is in the best interests of our mutual customers to transfer the frevvo GlobalForms 7 portion of your support agreements directly over to frevvo’s Customer Success team.
On July 1st, 2020, frevvo will begin taking first line of support for all issues related to the frevvo Live Forms branded by Square 9 as GlobalForms 7 software. During the transition, Square 9 will continue to provide support when contacted through the remainder of 2020. A summary of what to expect is outlined as follows.
- Early June 2020 - Square 9 Softworks emailed a customer support notification letter to all active frevvo GlobalForms 7 customers and resellers.
- June 15, 2020 - Approximately one week after customer communication from Square 9, the frevvo team began reaching out to introduce themselves and begin each GlobalForms 7 customer's transition process.
- July 1st, 2020 - frevvo's customer support team begins taking first line support calls.
- September 1st, 2020 - frevvo will transition support renewal contracts dated 9/1/2020 onward to frevvo direct
- December 31st, 2020 - Square 9 will redirect all support cases to frevvo's customer support team.
Square 9 has already sent out communication to all customers using their GlobalForms 7. It is important to note that both Square 9 and frevvo anticipate no interruption or degradation in the quality of support and we are working hard with the frevvo team to ensure a smooth transition.
Should you have any questions at all, please reach out to Nancy Esposito, COO / Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Frattini, SVP Operations at email@example.com who are helping to coordinate the transition. As always, we appreciate your business and hope you are well.
frevvo’s Customer Support and Client Services teams are looking forward to working with GlobalForms 7 customers to ensure your transition is smooth. Please reach out to https://suppport.frevvo.com for all product related questions. The frevvo support team will also connect you with your new frevvo account manager if they have not already contacted you. Your new account manager will explain the transition plan and get you started.
frevvo Customer Success