Square 9 and frevvo recently decided it is in the best interests of our mutual customers to transfer the frevvo GlobalForms 7 portion of your Square 9 support agreements directly over to frevvo’s Customer Success team. Please read our Welcome article for full details.
On July 1st, 2020, frevvo began taking 1st line customer support for GlobalForms 7 software questions. Square 9 will continue to provide support when contacted through the remainder of 2020 to ensure a smooth transition in both customer support and billing.
We realize you may have significant investments in solutions created with GlobalForms 7 or earlier versions. The frevvo Customer Success team has created a comprehensive transition plan to help you upgrade to the latest version of frevvo and continue to use your existing forms and workflows without interruption.
The frevvo software transition process is quick. Once it is completed, you will:
- Have the ability to continue using your existing GlobalForms 7 forms and workflows.
- Be upgraded to frevvo’s latest v10 software.
- Gain access to frevvo's continuous form and workflow product enhancements.
- Choose between remaining with On-Premise installed frevvo software OR move to frevvo’s Cloud hosted software.
- Have a frevvo client services team member assist you.
frevvo’s Customer Support and Client Services teams are looking forward to working with you to ensure your smooth transition. Please reach out to https://suppport.frevvo.com for all product related questions. The frevvo support team will also connect you with your new frevvo account manager if they have not already reached you. Your new account manager will explain the transition plan and get you started.
frevvo Customer Success