frevvo recently upgraded the Google Connector to v3.0 to ensure compatibility with Google Sheets API v4. In the initial Google Connector v3.0 release, customers with the underscore "_" character in their Google Sheets column headers may have noticed that data did not populate in those columns. This has been corrected with the latest Google Connecter v3.0.4 release.
Cloud Customers submissions during the following dates/times may have this data issue.
1. Saturday 1/13/2019 6:00 AM EST - Saturday 12/18/2020 6:00 AM EST with an "_" in the Column Name
2. Saturday 1/13/2019 6:00 AM EST - Saturday 1/15/2020 6:00 AM EST with an " _<leading number>" in the Column Name
Both issues were corrected with the Google Connecter v3.0.4 release. This Connector was deployed to the frevvo Cloud on Saturday 1/15/2020 6:00 AM EST and is immediately available for download for in-house customers from our Software Downloads Directory.
If you have forms or workflows which save data to Google Sheets, we recommend that you check your Sheets for both of these types of column names. If your Sheets do not have column names with either pattern, then you are not affected and have no actions to take. If your Sheets do have column names with either pattern, then check your form & workflow submissions repository to see if any submissions were made during the specified Cloud time frames or for On-Premise customers the time frame you had deployed v3.0.[0,1,2,3].
To resolve Sheet Data Issues:
- On-Premise Customers should upgrade the Google Connector to v3.0.4. Cloud customers have already been upgraded.
- Correct Google Sheets Data
- If you have only a few affected Sheet rows it may be easiest to manually fix the data in your Sheet.
- If you have many affected Sheets and Sheet rows, it may be best to resubmit the forms and workflow via the edit link in the Submissions Repository and resubmit those submissions.
- View the new Sheet row created from the re-submitted form/workflow to confirm your data is good. Then, delete the original affected rows in your Google Sheet.
If you have questions about the Google Connector please contact email@example.com.