On-premise customers using the Google Connector must upgrade to LiveForms v9 and Google Connector v3.0 by February 1, 2020 and no later than March 3, 2020. If you do not upgrade by March 3, 2020, forms and workflows integrated with Google Sheets will stop working. Google Connector v3.0 requires LiveForms v9. We recommend that you upgrade your development environment several weeks in advance in order to ensure a smooth upgrade of your production environment.
Why is this upgrade required now?
Google has upgraded to Sheets API v4 and will retire previous versions March 3, 2020 (click here for additional details from Google.) The frevvo team has upgraded the Google Connector to be compatible with Sheets v4 API.
Take these steps:
- Upgrade to LiveForms v9. See the LiveForms v9 Release Announcement for more details on how to upgrade.
- Download Google Connector v3.0
- Install the connector and enable Sheets API in your Google account
- You do not need to create a new OAuth token after upgrading. Your previous token will be compatible with the Google Connector v3.0.
- Read the Google Connector v3.0 Release Notes for more information.
This only applies to on-premise customers. Cloud customers will be automatically upgraded in December and will not need to take any action.
frevvo is proud to continue providing you with the highest quality products and services for your business needs. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like assistance from our Client Services Team please reach out to your Account Manager.
frevvo Customer Success Team