We are happy to announce the Live Forms v9 software release for In-house customer. Live Forms v9 is immediately available to all in-house customers and partners. Please see the v9.0 release notes and take note of the 9.0.* patch release notes.
At frevvo, customer success is our top priority. We've added many new capabilities to make Live Forms better, faster and more enterprise-grade than ever before.
Please also see the following important topics before upgrading:
- Customers & partners may download the latest v9 software.
- Read the Upgrade Guide for details on how to upgrade your Live Forms server from an earlier release. There are significant changes to the Live Forms in-house configuration.
- Please read the documentation: Planning for v9.0 - New Features and Migration Considerations
- Additional helpful information:
Connectors have been updated with this release. Please see release note below for each connector:
- Database Connector 2.6.1
- Google Connector v3.0*
- Filesystem Connector v1.2.1
- PVE Connector v5.6.1
- Sharepoint Connector v1.0.4
*On-premise customers using the Google Connector must upgrade to Live Forms v9 and Google Connector v3.0.0 by February 1, 2020 and no later than March 1, 2020. The Google Connector v3.0.0 is upgraded for compatibility with Google v4 Sheets API. If you do not upgrade by March 1, 2020, forms and workflows integrated with Google Sheets will stop working.
frevvo Customer Support