This error can occur if one of your controls is named 'action'. The form will display the cancelled message and the submission will not be saved. The name 'action' is a reserved name. Your problem should go away if you change the control's name to something else like action1.
Articles in this section
- View All Form & Workflow Templates
- Follow our Announcements
- More Form & Workflow Templates for Quick Implementation
- Form & Workflow Templates for Quick Implementation
- Employee On-Boarding Templates
- Simple Steps to Update Employee Onboarding Workflows with the 2020 W-4 Form
- Invalid Task Assignment
- Upload and replace a form when the form IDs do not match
- Google Apps Integration Issues "invalid_grant"
- All frevvo Resources