This error can occur if one of your controls is named 'action'. The form will display the cancelled message and the submission will not be saved. The name 'action' is a reserved name. Your problem should go away if you change the control's name to something else like action1.
Articles in this section
- All frevvo Resources
- Customer Support Plans
- Subscribe to Announcements
- Upload and replace a form when the form IDs do not match
- Google Apps Integration Issues "invalid_grant"
- Adding a total row to your Google sheet
- Steps to install frevvo on Windows
- frevvo & Google Apps
- frevvo & Google Spreadsheets
- Accessible Forms