This error can occur if one of your controls is named 'action'. The form will display the cancelled message and the submission will not be saved. The name 'action' is a reserved name. Your problem should go away if you change the control's name to something else like action1.
Articles in this section
- View All Form & Workflow Templates
- Follow our Announcements
- New Form Template Available: COVID-19 Employee Health Screening
- frevvo Stays Connected During COVID-19
- FAQ: What is a Template?
- Customer Success Newsletter (April 2020)
- More Form & Workflow Templates for Quick Implementation
- Form & Workflow Templates for Quick Implementation
- Customer Success Newsletter (February 2020)
- Employee On-Boarding Templates