This error can occur if one of your controls is named 'action'. The form will display the cancelled message and the submission will not be saved. The name 'action' is a reserved name. Your problem should go away if you change the control's name to something else like action1.
Articles in this section
- frevvo Documentation Site has Moved
- View All Form & Workflow Templates
- Follow our Announcements
- ISSUE ALERT: email@example.com email (cases submitted 10/27/22 - 11/1/22)
- Designer Tip: Task Collaboration
- New Workflow Template: COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- Customize your Built-In PDF Snapshot
- New Form Template Available: COVID-19 Employee Health Screening
- frevvo Stays Connected During COVID-19
- FAQ: What is a Template?