When submissions are deleted using the frevvo submission repository page , they are not permanently deleted from the Live Forms database. They are only soft deleted via a database field flag. To purge them completely from the frevvo database run the <frevvo-home>/data/sql/forms-mysql5-vacuum.sql script. Note that this script is tuned for the MySql database. If you are using a different DB then adjust the script accordingly. This script is included in the Live Forms software releases starting from version 4.1.9. It is located in the <frevvo-home>\data\sql directory. if you are using Live Forms 4.1.7 or earlier you can download the script here .
Articles in this section
- New Billing Info
- frevvo Documentation Site has Moved
- View All Form & Workflow Templates
- Follow our Announcements
- FAQ: Can my frevvo form automatically create a calendar event (e.g. Google, Outlook, O365)?
- ISSUE ALERT: firstname.lastname@example.org email (cases submitted 10/27/22 - 11/1/22)
- Designer Tip: Task Collaboration
- New Workflow Template: COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- Customize your Built-In PDF Snapshot
- New Form Template Available: COVID-19 Employee Health Screening
Please sign in to leave a comment.