When submissions are deleted using the frevvo submission repository page , they are not permanently deleted from the Live Forms database. They are only soft deleted via a database field flag. To purge them completely from the frevvo database run the <frevvo-home>/data/sql/forms-mysql5-vacuum.sql script. Note that this script is tuned for the MySql database. If you are using a different DB then adjust the script accordingly. This script is included in the Live Forms software releases starting from version 4.1.9. It is located in the <frevvo-home>\data\sql directory. if you are using Live Forms 4.1.7 or earlier you can download the script here .
Articles in this section
- View All Form & Workflow Templates
- Follow our Announcements
- More Form & Workflow Templates for Quick Implementation
- Form & Workflow Templates for Quick Implementation
- Employee On-Boarding Templates
- Simple Steps to Update Employee Onboarding Workflows with the 2020 W-4 Form
- Invalid Task Assignment
- Upload and replace a form when the form IDs do not match
- Google Apps Integration Issues "invalid_grant"
- All frevvo Resources