The frevvo Cloud will have a scheduled maintenance period for the v11.1 upgrade on July 12, 2023. During this period the frevvo Cloud platform may be unavailable.
When is the Maintenance?
- July 12, 2023, 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM (Eastern Time)
- A 10-minute period of unavailability is expected within these hours.
- View in other time zones
Customer Action Required
Due to some feature changes in this release, customer action may be required prior to or just after the upgrade. Please see this article for details if you are using:
- Section controls with "Roles" property in use
- SharePoint connector
Where can I learn more about this upgrade?
frevvo v11.1 is a Cloud Only release and contains several exciting enhancements, including anonymous save, a sequential number generator, and customizable task notification "from" email addresses.
- What's New in v11.1 Webinar (35 minutes)
- Planning for v11.1
- Detailed Release Notes
- New frevvo Connector versions will be released at this time as well.
Where can I see system status?
We appreciate you trusting frevvo with your mission-critical applications. It is our goal to always provide you with the highest quality of service possible.
frevvo Customer Support