The frevvo Cloud will have a scheduled maintenance period for the v11.1.0 upgrade on Wednesday, July 12, 2023 (date tentative pending QA). During this period the frevvo Cloud platform may be unavailable. Some customer action may be required prior to or just after the upgrade. See details below.
When is the Maintenance?
- July 12, 2023, 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM (Eastern Time) date tentative pending QA
- A 10-minute period of unavailability is expected within these hours.
- View in other time zones
Where can I learn more about this upgrade?
frevvo v11.1 is a Cloud Only release and contains several exciting enhancements, including anonymous save, a sequential number generator, and customizable task notification "from" email addresses.
- What's New in v11.1 Webinar (35 minutes)
- Planning for v11.1
- Detailed Release Notes
- New frevvo Connector versions will be released at this time as well.
The enhancements, feature changes and tickets documented in the links above are subject to change up until the final GA release date.
Customer Action Required
There are two important migrations considerations for Cloud Customers that are using the section "Role" property and/or the SharePoint connector. Customers who are not using either of these features have no required actions.
1. The section "Role" property is retired and will be removed. If you are using this property, you must unset it and switch to using rules for section visibility prior to the release (tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, July 12). Please see this article for details.
2. Customers using the SharePoint Connector will need to refresh their SharePoint token just after the release. If you do not refresh the token, submissions will not send to SharePoint and you will see a submission error. Follow these steps to refresh the token.
Log in as the designer/owner of your form/workflow connected to SharePoint.
Edit the form/workflow
Click Document Actions
You will be automatically redirected to a SharePoint page asking you to trust the frevvo app. Click Trust It. (This refreshes the token.)
You will be redirected to your form/workflow. Save and close.
Typically, this only needs to be done for one form/workflow to refresh the connection token for all. If your existing forms produce an error when clicking Trust It, try clearing your browser cookies and then create a new form, go to Settings/Document Actions and select Send to SharePoint. This takes you to the same Trust It page - click Trust It to create a new token. If you have continued errors, please open a support case at email@example.com.
See all migration considerations here.
Where can I see system status?
We appreciate you trusting frevvo with your mission-critical applications. It is our goal to always provide you with the highest quality of service possible.
frevvo Customer Support