We are happy to announce the frevvo v11.0 software release for On Premise customers. frevvo v11.0.3 is immediately available to all On Premise customers and partners. Please see the v11.0.0 release notes and take note of the v11.0.* patch release notes.
At frevvo, customer success is our top priority. We've added many new capabilities to make frevvo better, faster and more enterprise-grade than ever before.
Please see the following important topics before upgrading:
- Customers & partners may download the latest v11.0 software.
- Read the Upgrade Guide for details on how to upgrade your frevvo server from an earlier release. Note that this upgrade will take longer than previous frevvo upgrades. Plan for at least one hour of downtime for your upgrade.
- Please read the documentation: Planning for v11.0 - New Features and Migration Considerations
- v11 includes major features and enhancements introduced in v10.2 and v10.3. Please carefully review all prior version migration considerations before proceeding with your upgrade.
- View the What's New in v11.0 Webinar.
We appreciate you trusting frevvo with your mission-critical applications. It is our goal to always provide you with the highest quality of service possible.
frevvo Customer Support